Collaborative Document Management
- Are you unable to access relevant information because of disparate repositories, dissimilar document format and geographically scattered silos?
- Are you loosing out on important information that might be causing you to make wrong judgements?
- Is your present system a failure with regards to cost to performance ratio?
- Are delays in distribution of information causing project backlogs?
- Are the volume of data and increasing number of users overwhelming your present system?
Our Collaborative Document Management solution based on Plone is specially geared towards the requirements of large, decentralised organisations and MNC'S. All the contents are ascribed with metadata to facilitate aggregation and search even on voluminous sites.
- The system facilitates the aggregation of data from multiple databases like MySQL, ProsgreSQL or Oracle.
- Seamless integration on a web mail client (any IMAP capable server required) eases exchanging information.
- The system is scalable, there are no inherent limitations with regards to number of users or the size of databases - except the limitations of the RDBMS themselves.
- Benefit from the cataloging and indexing feature to access your information quickly and efficiently.
- Keep track of all the changes to a document thru version control.
- Benefit from quick ROI and low TCO.